An opportunity to join a motivated team dedicated to providing the highest standard of service in pest control.
Covering Cheshire, Shropshire, and North Wales. Based in Whitchurch Shropshire, please be prepared to travel to our office most mornings (If you are not within a reasonable distance of our base in Whitchurch then please do not apply as you will not be considered for the position). Our working day is 8-5 with flexible breaks – working hours are not negotiable but overtime hours may be available.
This Job may not be as you perceive, the key responsibility of this role is to deliver pest control services to customers commercial, domestic, and agricultural. You will be required to inspect, treat, and keep those customers premises pest free.
A large percentage of our work involves working with high profile customers in the food industry.
- Essential skills needed are
- Excellent customer service, communication, written and reporting skills
- Possession of a full UK driving license
- Be self motivated, able to work unsupervised and work on own initiative
- Presentable & Smart whilst working at a professional level
- Not afraid of getting dirty! (We work in all weather conditions on a range of sites all year round)
We offer initial and ongoing training. Although previous Pest Control experience is preferred it’s not essential, however a willingness to learn is.
A competitive salary starting of £20,500 which will rise on successful completion of training. (Within 6-12 months depending on the candidate)
Salary is Negotiable for the right candidate or for someone who is already qualified.
You will also receive commission for sales leads, 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
Call for more information.